4 Stroke Engine will not Start!!

My mom works. I would tell her just to spend money on tools for me but she wants me to go to school to learn and improve myself.

These random "confessions" posted earlier are irrelevant nor are they representative....
Sorry for the incovenience. it appears an unauthorized person has been posting in my name, as likely my account is being used, by an unauthorized person, likely a parent perhaps.....

Cheers. Take everything with a grain of salt....

Meanwhile, enjoy building. You can verify that this message is mine, as this is something that i would know. The bike frame that i have is made of aluminum alloy, hence it cannot be stick welded with standard techniques, and the trailer is made from 2" angle iron of 1/4" thickness with a engine that maxes at 5000rpm x a gear ratio of 10t sprocket to 25t sprocket involving the torque converter. Although this message is likely to be edited, so please quote it.

Thank you,
Nick G

Last edited:
These random "confessions" are irrelevant nor are they representative....
Sorry for the incovenience. it appears an unauthorized person has been posting in my name, as likely my account is being used, by an unauthorized person, likely a parent perhaps.....

Cheers. Take everything with a grain of salt....

Meanwhile, enjoy building. You can verify that this message is mine, as this is something that i would know. The bike frame that i have is made of aluminum alloy, hence it cannot be stick welded with standard techniques, and the trailer is made from 2" angle iron of 1/4" thickness with a engine that maxes at 5000rpm x a gear ratio of 10t sprocket to 25t sprocket involving the torque converter. Although this message is likely to be edited, so please quote it.

Thank you,
Nick G
The hash value of the above post with SHA-256 is the following string below. If what i wrote is changed, the hash value will differ with what is written below when said post is run through a hash checker.....
Use this website to confirm hash: https://www.fileformat.info/tool/hash.htm

28667a1b8794d9d77d39fb7d089c280fac6adac1e037f4b2ebf8d9b0f57bca23

The one thing that can be learned from this thread is always run a new engine from a store like harbor freight or northern tool before you take them apart, that way you'll know if the problem was there from the start or something you did caused it.

Back