4 stroke Fuji

Finished up the Fuji! I'm pretty happy w/ it. It's really fun to ride and handles really solid! It's a 17" frame, small for me if it were just a pedal bike (I'm 6'1") but since it has a motor it works out nicely. I rebuilt the Hoot gb and it's very quiet; all I hear is the motor!

Attachments

• 000_0001-2.jpg
    000_0001-2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 480
  • 000_0004-2.jpg
    000_0004-2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 000_0005-2.jpg
    000_0005-2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 360
  • 000_0007-2.jpg
    000_0007-2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 000_0009-2.jpg
    000_0009-2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 343
nice looking motor bike there
makes we want to go for a ride just looking at it on this very early morning

back when I owned a bicycle shop back in the early 70's
we sold some of those good old Fuji's
Fuji -- known for making many good quality things

have fun -- be safe as you ride that THING

"clean" is exactly the word that come to my mind.

"reliable-looking" also comes to mind.
(and in case there's any doubt, I say that's good)

nice job.

Yea I looked at the Bike the price .. squinted a little seen the Brooks saddle..Then the Frame make up well Im thinkin yeah looks clean hey thats a competitor.. same engine ahhhh!!!! Did well Sir nice n clean. I Like Fuji too. My friend worked in one of thier Dark rooms. He was a Navy seal He couldnt tell me what excactly He did But was paid by Fuji when he got back to our mainlands for work. Yeah looks good. Ill be up in Eliot bay next month for a Kit Delivery. Have a good one. Nice Job!

A fun looking ride, especially with the screaming gear box taken care of.
As many details as you possibly can about the hoot rebuild please. If my gear box was quiet I would enjoy my bike twice as much.

Cool looking set up. Nice to see the effort going into decent frames to begin with over the wallyworld junk.

You did well to fit that kit into that frame but with your bottom higher than the handlebars you are heading for a stiff neck and excruciating pain between your shoulderblades and stopping at 500 metre intervals for a back and neck massage. Couldn't you find a cheapo cruiser to take the engine more easily and give you some comfort? I see you made your own mounting tray to fit that frame from a piece of flat steel. well done it looks a nice fit but I wonder about the vibrations you'll get and the bumps as well.
What size rear sprocket did you use? Did you use the 44T that came with the kit and if so isn't it way too large? I've never bothered mounting mine cos I can't find a bike that fits that tray it came with - too small for a cruiser & too large for a MTB. I'm sorry I'm not quite as complimentary as the others and if you were struggling with your budget and just used the only bike you had then very well dopne cos you've suceeded in building a bike that will take you places.

Back