4-Stroke Kit Suggestions

I'm a rear rack man myself!
764d1ec6c342a7cd615ce0356839e531.jpg

I have been thinking about one of these cheap little 49cc 4 stroke kits since I have two 2 stroke bikes.
As I understand it the kit clutch is basically a centrifical force clutch of some sort (with no clutch lever to pull).
Do they work like a scooter cvt clutch with a variator & weights etc? Are the stock clutches reliable?

I have been thinking about one of these cheap little 49cc 4 stroke kits since I have two 2 stroke bikes.
As I understand it the kit clutch is basically a centrifical force clutch of some sort (with no clutch lever to pull).
Do they work like a scooter cvt clutch with a variator & weights etc? Are the stock clutches reliable?
They're centrifugal clutches run through a reduction system to be able to get up to speed. Not reliable but can be made reliable.

@DieselTech would know for sure.

The centrifugal clutch is low grade and the reduction boxes are low grade.

Back