4-Stroke Kit Suggestions

If you are going 49cc 4 stroke, I would get the grubee 4g transmission or a staton gearbox. They are 2 of the best that I know of for reliability. My Grubee 4G-1B transmission I beat/bash the 💩 out of it. I go off road in fields, go thru ditches, go mudding occasionally, take it on trail rides, climb hills. It's been good for me, I'm light at 150lbs & my bike weighs well over a 100lbs, that trans has never let me down. I can also start from a standing stop with no issues.

Thanks for all the replies! So basically you could just buy the base kit and get a Grubee upgraded clutch assembly?
Does the grubee kit just bolt on and have the same clearances for pedals, chain line etc.?

Because a lot of people don't know how to do basic maintenance on engines.
Of the 3 cheap reduction boxes all have poor quality bearings. The single chain one is the worse. The double chain one is better but also has a low quality bearing. The belt drive one, others on here have replaced its bearing will an oil-lite bushing.

Of the 3 cheap reduction boxes all have poor quality bearings. The single chain one is the worse. The double chain one is better but also has a low quality bearing. The belt drive one, others on here have replaced its bearing will an oil-lite bushing.
Yeah well, the double chain is actually not that bad. The bearing look in good shape after 1000 miles.

Yeah well, the double chain is actually not that bad. The bearing look in good shape after 1000 miles.
1000 miles ok, I got over 60,000 on my Staton Inc gear box; there's many who have lots of miles on their Gru🐝Bee 4G belt drive. Who knows maybe you'll be the one exception to the BikeBerry reduction box???

1000 miles ok, I got over 60,000 on my Staton Inc gear box; there's many who have lots of miles on their Gru🐝Bee 4G belt drive. Who knows maybe you'll be the one exception to the BikeBerry reduction box???
So it sounds like the bikeberry 2 gear in the video above is not without complaints. I watched the video a couple of times and it looks to be a better choice than the other (stock) one. If I heard it correctly on the video the gear ratios seem far apart --like 3:1 vs 6 :1?? Can this be compensated some with rear wheel sprocket size--like a 2 stroke kit- 36t vs 44t?

Back