4-Stroke Kit Suggestions

If you get a ebay kit and it has one of these brass bushings your gonna want to buy another because you'll be swiping it quite often where it you buy the grubee kit you won't have to worry about the cheap brass bushing

110300031960_001.jpg

If you get a ebay kit and it has one of these brass bushings your gonna want to buy another because you'll be swiping it quite often where it you buy the grubee kit you won't have to worry about the cheap brass bushing

110300031960_001.jpg
I watched a video where they were putting one together and greasing. It looked like this piece would be fairly easy to get to and replace if I remember it correctly. Thanks

I watched a video where they were putting one together and greasing. It looked like this piece would be fairly easy to get to and replace if I remember it correctly. Thanks
its easy to get to, but you don't Grease it, you Warm up a bucket of Oil, and drop it in the oil for a-while then put it back, it's a oilite bushing

if your in the middle of a drive and it goes dry things go bad trust me i know.. better NOT to have that one.
can't force you to get a good kit, so if anyone want's to play the gamble game on ebay go ahead i know i've done it a few times :p

its easy to get to, but you don't Grease it, you Warm up a bucket of Oil, and drop it in the oil for a-while then put it back, it's a oilite bushing

if your in the middle of a drive and it goes dry things go bad trust me i know.. better NOT to have that one.
can't force you to get a good kit, so if anyone want's to play the gamble game on ebay go ahead i know i've done it a few times :p
Does the double chain Bikeberry have this type of brass bushing? The video I looked at was just the basic transmission--I think.

Back