4 stroke kit Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I have never ask you and or any other person on this form and or in the state of Texas for anything.
If you knew anything about me you would know I give help.
Just ask members of this form, you will find those that I have help and repaired there MB at no cost.
Including riding to there house to fix it and spending hours to do it.

Second you should not comment on thing you know nothing about.
It just makes you look bad, and like an A$$ to put it nicely. That's not taken it personally that's common sense.
:toetap05::toetap05::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:toetap05::toetap05:

For your information my brain damage gave me seizures and that is why the state took my license from me.
If you know anything you would know, in most states anyone that has seizures even if it's just 1 or 2 a year by law can not drive a car, motorcycle moped over 50CC and so on.
In the state of Texas and many other states if you have seizures you may not be able to get a class C drivers license, but you can get a class M drivers license, to ride a gas/electric moped and or a MB as long as it does not go over 30 PMH.

Again if you knew anything you would know, people with all kind of brain damageand or birth defects including autism, retardation, down syndrome just to name a few, may not be able to get a class C license but again they can get a class m license to ride a moped/MB as long as it under 50cc.

Just because you have brain damage/birth defects does not mean your are to damaged to ride a MB.

Now as far a free Motorcycle, that like saying I won the lotto, 1 in a million.

The state took my license because I of a seizure

I know that I don't like being on the road with unsafe drivers.They take away driving priviledges of drunk drivers and they have to go through rehabiliton and re training before allowed to drive again, a person with a permanent disability will never rehabilitate.

My mother doesn't like being on the road with unsafe drivers, yet on the rare occasions that i'm in the car with her, i think to myself: "f*&king he!! woman, you are an unsafe driver", yet she doesn't have any serious medical conditions and is allowed to hold a drivers licence.

Go ahead help him get on the road, just keep in mind when he kills someone or himself the blood is on your hands.

I know that I don't like being on the road with unsafe drivers.They take away driving privileges of drunk drivers and they have to go through rehabilitation and re training before allowed to drive again, a person with a permanent disability will never rehabilitate.

Again you do not know what you are talking about.
Even though this man has 12 yes 12 DUI before hitting me making it his 13th DUI, with 12 DUI he still had a hardship drivers license, with out rehab and or retraining required.
The onlt thing that was required was he had to have a device installed on any car he drove ,that he had to blow in to start his car
He got around by buying old POS cars and does not register them in his name witch is a misdemeanor to do, even with 12 DUI's. And with out any kind of rehabilitation and or re training.

I on the other hand I have around 1-2 seizures a year and I have never had a accident that was my fault,The only accident I have had in over 20 years was this one he caused.

This man got 4 years in jail he does have to serve 80% of , when he gets out he will be able to get his license back again a BS hardship license all because he went 24 months without getting a DUI.

People with occasional seizures are not the dangerous driver DUI drivers are
Did you know there are well over 50,000 DUI caused accidents in the US to ever 1 seizures caused accident.
The DUI driver can get a hardship drivers license's even with DUI after DUI after DUI, and with out any kind of rehab and or retraining.
A person that has seizures even if it is just a few a year , and even if they have never had a accident, can not get a hardship license, regardless of how carefull of a driver they are.

But I understand that that's is why I did not fight it I agree I should not drive a car but at the same time if you have DUI after DUI after DUI your drivers licenses should be remover for at least 5-10 years and should be a felony to be caught driving

Again without any kind of rehabilitation and or re training .
How many DUI's must he get before his drivers license are remover permanently?
Answer as long as you can buy your way out of it (witch he has mom and dad to do so) as many as you can buy your way out of.

I know that I don't like being on the road with unsafe drivers.They take away driving privileges of drunk drivers and they have to go through rehabilitation and re training before allowed to drive again, a person with a permanent disability will never rehabilitate.

Old Bob All I can say is,you are wrong, rude and misinformed.

I'm another person that Sam helped. Expecting nothing in return
Once I have been a member here for 30 days I will give him a Rep Power point .
I thank everyone Samdallas214 has helped in 1 way or another should do the same thing.

Even though I was a total stranger to Sam he came over to my house after I could not get my new BGF engine to start .
(Another thing Sam thought me, the difference in a engine and a motor, I use to call my kit a motor until Sam explained to me that most motors are electric and most engines are gas/diesel. I always wonder the difference in the 2)

After spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get my engine to start, Sam rode his MB over to my house a 1 way 22 mile trip, he spent over 3 hours fixing my engine and never asked for a dime.
In fact he refused to take any cash even though I offered him $150.00,cash.
All it cost me was a few Dr.Peppers Sam even tried to pay for those. I refused to allow that

Now as far as how unsafe of a MB rides he is I can say we ride together all the time and Sam is one of the safest riders I have ever seen in fact he can drive me up the wall some times LOL.

He never gets his MB over 20MPH and will not ride even a block without a helmet and pads.
Sam said I could fight to get my DL back, but I understand that driven a car I could have a seizure and hurt/kill someone with my MB if I did have a seizure at least the only person I would heart would be myself.
To me that says what kind of person Sam is.
We all should try to be half as good of a man that Sam is, if even 1/4 of the men did this would be a far better world to liver in.
Thanks again Sam without you and others on this form like Fabian I would not be riding.
Fabian is another person I will give a Rep point to when I can.

Thanks everyone including Paul.
Ill see ya this weekend should be time to change your oil so buy it before this week end

Old Bob All I can say is,you are wrong, rude and misinformed.

I'm another person that Sam helped. Expecting nothing in return
Once I have been a member here for 30 days I will give him a Rep Power point .
I thank everyone Samdallas214 has helped in 1 way or another should do the same thing.

Even though I was a total stranger to Sam he came over to my house after I could not get my new BGF engine to start .
(Another thing Sam thought me, the difference in a engine and a motor, I use to call my kit a motor until Sam explained to me that most motors are electric and most engines are gas/diesel. I always wonder the difference in the 2)

After spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get my engine to start, Sam rode his MB over to my house a 1 way 22 mile trip, he spent over 3 hours fixing my engine and never asked for a dime.
In fact he refused to take any cash even though I offered him $150.00,cash.
All it cost me was a few Dr.Peppers Sam even tried to pay for those. I refused to allow that

Now as far as how unsafe of a MB rides he is I can say we ride together all the time and Sam is one of the safest riders I have ever seen in fact he can drive me up the wall some times LOL.

He never gets his MB over 20MPH and will not ride even a block without a helmet and pads.
Sam said I could fight to get my DL back, but I understand that driven a car I could have a seizure and hurt/kill someone with my MB if I did have a seizure at least the only person I would heart would be myself.
To me that says what kind of person Sam is.
We all should try to be half as good of a man that Sam is, if even 1/4 of the men did this would be a far better world to liver in.
Thanks again Sam without you and others on this form like Fabian I would not be riding.
Fabian is another person I will give a Rep point to when I can.

Go ahead help him get on the road, just keep in mind when he kills someone or himself the blood is on your hands.

People like you amaze me you take up for the drunk driver but say something stupid like this.
It make me thank you probably have 1 or more DUI's yourself, let me ask you this question.
Do you know how many people world wide that were killed by a accident caused by a MB rider were the MB rider was at fault for the accidentin the last 10 years 0 not a single one.
Even if you count the MB rider haven a accident that they killed themselves, you will find worldwide it is still well under 100. Making it pretty safe, less then 10 a year worldwide. Making it 1 or the safest ways to travel.

Again with comments like this it show how much you lack to be informed, and how much you need to learn.
And shows your lack of intelligence, if you really thing a MB could kill someone in a car.
Now I'm sure it could happen but slim to non of it happen, about the same as being struck by lightening and or winning a 1,000,000,000 lotto you nor I will never see it happen.

I'm not saying "right/wrong" here but would be remiss if I didn't try to open up some minds.Tact is not something we all have, some of us don't care about it.We are all adults here, so toughen up and MELLOW OUT!Sam, remember the debate we had over helmets?There is a slim chance that "yes" you could have a seizure and cause someone in a car to over-correct and cause someone else to lose their lives, slim as a razor but there, and you ride with that knowledge; isn't that kind of the reason behind helmets/seatbelts??At the very least, for your own safety I'd say you NEED to be on a trike.I wouldn't call Bob ignorant, he has a point, I somewhat admire his "this is the facts, screw who's feelings I hurt".Unless you know him personally, just take like someone in Wal-Mart said it to you as they bumped into your cart, you'd blow them off as quick as anything.Tom, Ringo sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back