4 stroke Kits

Looks great but keep in mind it doesn't seem to come with the wide crank set, which you will likely need. If the bike you are using is a 1-piece crank, you will also need the bottom bracket assy.

I bought a similar kit from GasBike and added a wide crank, hub adapter with larger 50t sprocket. The engine starts right up, usually the first pull. I still need to find a cover for the clutch/jackplate as it gets a little dangerous with those exposed moving parts. Also, I have a nice burn from that cool looking chrome exhaust. I wish someone would come out with a heat shield for that.

Guys thanks for the knowledge and experience. Greatly appreciated! What’s the cruise speed with the 50T 25 would be great for me, as I live in a hilly area

I’m not sure what speed I’m going because I’m still tweaking the bike and haven’t put a speedo to it yet. It’s definitely faster than my friction drive HS 142f setup and that cruises at 24 mph ( gps speedo app ) with a 1.34 roller.

I put on a hub adapter and 40T with 26x 195 tired gps it at 39mph on flat ground. I normally run around 20 riding around. I do have a CDI question, there is a lot of info on this subject. But some old maybe some not true. Does the stock CDI advance the timing to much? Will it beat the bearings out? I have the BBR stage 1 CDI. I think it’s stock with a NGK wire and boot.

If you input all your gearing info into the gearrat app on this forum(https://motoredbikes.com/threads/gear-calculation-utility.20374/) you can get close to what speeds it will run with different sprockets if you know the engines RPM. If you don't know the actual RPM you can get close once you get the bike built by inputting all your exact gearing info, using a GPS app to find your flat land speed, and playing with the RPM number until it matches. THEN play with the final drive to see what changes will do.

The CDI timing stuff is for 2strokes.

Back