4 Stroke on OCC Stingray frame.

TinoMB

Local time
11:19 PM
Would it be possible to fit a 4 stroke onto the OCC Stingray Frame. 2 strokes seem cool but i would rather have the throatier sound and not have to mix gas, and for the length of time you can have a four stroke running.

Well, one reason I asked this is because just about everyone who does a bike like this does it with a 2 stroke, and the picture that you put on there is a XL OCC. The video, however, makes me think. Ive searched for pictures but I can't really find anything that I know for sure is my bike's size.

Yeh, the picture bike is definitely huge but the video seems reasonable. Is that closer to your size bike? Oh, also, it looks like they are using the stock mount that comes with the HS 142-F kits (gasbike) with the Stingray. And, it looks like there is enough play in the offsets of the mount for the drive chain to get pass the fat tire rear wheel.

It looks to be, I might check out the measurements again, but the real problem for me is I wanna know if the chain is going to be hard to align, or what I might have to do to fit one in, etc.

Honestly, if there was a really good way to make the 2 stroke quiet then I might want the 2 stroke. They seem a little bit more tinker friendly.

Take a closer look at the video but it looks like they only used the standard 4-stroke mount and probably used the slots in the mount to offset the engine enough so that there is enough clearance for the drive chain. I mean if you can fit a 2-stroke on there without having to offset the drive chain then I don't think you will have trouble aligning the drive chain in a 4-stroke kit which actually has offsets available.

That is one hot hot bike, got my gears turning over with what I could do to that!

Back