4-stroking with plug pics...

I think the stock was like an 80. But now that it is cooling down I'm 4 stroking with the 65... Idunno...

What elevation are you at or does your bike have mods that allow for such a lean jet? I'm asking because I am running a 65 @ 3850 feet. I don't have a 60 but if it will do even better than the 65 does... But I'm also worried about going too lean. If your jet is too lean will it react like an air leak or will it just run like a Lambo until it siezes up?
I'm at sea level. My bike has a shorter intake using a Dellorto SHA carb, I have a fred head 6cc, I have a sick bike parts expansion pipe on it, engine is ported, but that's the only mods on it. The reason it uses a smaller jet is really unknown, my friend has similar mods and uses a #65, my other bike also used a #65 before I put a different carb on it and a reed valve. I gotta say that the engine with the #60 is just an awesome engine, I don't know why, it must have been one of the best ones made that day or something. First off, the the chain sprocket seems to spin endlessly with hardly any drag at all, also, I once tested the compression with a compression tester and it came out much higher than my other engine, but why? I don't know. Last year I made a post about my compression tests here----> https://motoredbikes.com/threads/compression-test.52855/

Back