4 wheel motorized bike project?

Looks like fun!
ddf7ee8f986402eb6ec4228aae5b31f0.jpg

H
This will be a cop magnet. FYI, just make sure its legal and you might want to give your local cops and a few jurisdictions over that you made it; it is legally a motorized bike or whatnot. The guys on velomobiles get stopped all the time. This would be no different and probably worse.

I dont want to discourage u from doing it but this is my impressions of it. just want to make sure you are squared away with an unintended consequence of the bike.
its not illegal if.... you have the engine on a pusher trailer. And I RUM FROM THE POPO

Last edited:
The id
All kinds of neat go carts out there and cheap in price. Hell put a 212cc predator on one and your good to go.
the idea is to put a 420,720cc engine on a trailer and have it push your car thing. This way u can get 100mph at least and be perfectly legal with no license registration as it’s a motorized trailer not a motorized bike or vehicle...

The id

the idea is to put a 420,720cc engine on a trailer and have it push your car thing.

Cars and cameras made a 420cc golf cart street legal. Cart attached to a cart doesn't seem to be efficient to me more weight expecially with one of those 4 wheeled bikes. Maybe swap out those spokes wheels for mag wheels put discs on 3 inch wide tires then upgrade the axles, gusset frame and make some aluminum body panels and it could just be mounted onboard. I saw you were starting to build the pusher on a separate thread. I think it should be avoided unless it's absolutely necessary with the frame of the bike. Pivot mount has to be rock hard and the trailer behind doesn't look that cool in my opinion. This reminds me of a channel macro machines hes making a "indy car" single seater with a flathead v8.

W
Cars and cameras made a 420cc golf cart street legal. Cart attached to a cart doesn't seem to be efficient to me more weight expecially with one of those 4 wheeled bikes. Maybe swap out those spokes wheels for mag wheels put discs on 3 inch wide tires then upgrade the axles, gusset frame and make some aluminum body panels and it could just be mounted onboard. I saw you were starting to build the pusher on a separate thread. I think it should be avoided unless it's absolutely necessary with the frame of the bike. Pivot mount has to be rock hard and the trailer behind doesn't look that cool in my opinion. This reminds me of a channel macro machines hes making a "indy car" single seater with a flathead v8.
but with a motorized cart not a bike per say..... u have the advantage of not owning insurance or license or etc...

Back