4 year old Monstrosity back from the Dead!

Took a bike I built four years ago [sophomore year high school] and decided to slap an 80cc on it... This is my first one. After two days and two donor bikes I finally finished it.. Took it for a test ride and decided its way too dangerous without brakes and need to go get a few other things too.. Need to go find out where the bike shop moved to...

However stupid this thing looks, It rides SOOOO comfortably! The ghetto sissy bar, homemade banana seat, and conduit ape hangers all add up to a very relaxed ride.
806_Mopedas_1.jpg

lol. looks ridiculous.. What do you guys think?

thats the funniest lookin bike i think i've ever seen, sorry dude. you do have quite an imagination though, do you ride wheely's all day on that thing or what? very different..........

I have learned that is is more important to be able to stop than it is to go
if you cant go it just sux, but if you cant stop ... it sux and usually hurts a lot :p :p

thats a pretty cool ride. how does it handle?
I like the odd combos you can come up with using different bikes.
even if they are just wall hangers, like this one.
59_122805_010_1.jpg

azvinnie said:
thats the funniest lookin bike i think i've ever seen, sorry dude. you do have quite an imagination though, do you ride wheely's all day on that thing or what? very different..........

Actually it was really easy to do wheelies on that thing back when it didnt have a motor.. I havent tried yet with it.

But yeah. The bike is definetly different.. I agree, it is pretty funny lookin, but i love it. I plan on building a couple more even goofier ones..

I think the one with the tiny wheel in the back should have good low end torque, right?

And I'm puttin some brakes on as we speak.

if im not mistaken its a 26" wheel on the rear and about a 12" up front... i need to tinker around with more bikes because theres still stuff i dont know how to dissasemble

Back