40T sprocket=WEEEEEEEEE!!!

S

Simonator

I finally upgraded to it from a 44. It doesn't accelerate or climb hills as well, but its worth it. I weigh 270 lbs. My moondog just hit 35 mph according to my speedometer. I am not sure how accurate it is, but it feels about right to me. That was a blast!! :D

You guys that are running 32 - 36T sprockets on 26" wheels are nuts! The 40T is fast enough!

sounds good...

Im managing 34mph flat out on a 32cc GEBE - with the fast road gear I should manage another 10% which would give me 37mph. I hate to imagine what would happen with the 15T gear... maybe 40+.

On the downside another spoke just went... I know why though - it was the one opposite the one that broke last time - metal fatigue.

35mph or so is really the safest speed for these machines at least on skinny tyres :eek:

Jemma xx

Heh Heh....But you forgot about the ones tunning a 27T on a 26" wheel! ;-O

Andrew

nah gears is where its at try having the acceleration or a 50 tooth and the top speed of a 27 tooth i cant wait to build it

Good point Strainjpnt.....I am waiting for my full suspension frame to come before trying Pablo's kit....Add my tuned pipe and color me GONE! ;-)

Andrew

PS - I'm gonna have to borrow my friends motocross gear before riding....40+ on a bike just doesn't seem right....But is sure sounds fun to try!

Back