420 MILE CROSS STATE HAPPY TIME TRIP (help)

That's beautiful country, there in NM, but boy, howdy - it's empty! I certainly wish him the best on his journey.

Sure hope he isn't on that road between Portales and Muleshoe when it gets dark - I came across that stretch in the fall of '06, in my Corolla, and nearly got blown off the road by the cattle-haulers going ba11z-t0-the-wall after dark.

575-808-1XXX

Theres his cell if anyone wants to call him, he'll leave it off for power conservation but he will check his messages.

Please delete his phone number or alter it in a way so it is not recognizeable as a number.

There are search programs called bots that sniff the internet looking for stuff like phone numbers and once they get a number or email address, it will be bombarded with spam and tons of phone call from folks trying to sell you something.

My wife put my phone on a webpage and boy did I get tons of phone calls requiring me to get a new number.

My buddy rode (peddle power) from Phoenix to Loveland CO. He rode a mountain bike and wore jeans.

The trip for Ruidoso is pretty much downhill to Portales, it will be that RETURN trip from Roswell to Tinnie.
Don't rag too much on the state troopers out here. Mine are very MB friendly. Treat them with respect and it tends to be returned.

The trip for Ruidoso is pretty much downhill to Portales, it will be that RETURN trip from Roswell to Tinnie.
Don't rag too much on the state troopers out here. Mine are very MB friendly. Treat them with respect and it tends to be returned.

Agreed your pretty much heading back into the mountains on the way back but there are some big uphill mountain passes on the way to Roswell, one in particular. Honestly I figured when he made Roswell he could do the whole trip but who knows I havn't heard from him since yesterday afternoon.

I'm wonderin where he is now.

roflmao...

If I can get the sponsorship together Im looking at a 8000 mile loop ride round the US... and you lot are panicking about a 420 mile trundle lol

only joking

Jemma xx

Holy cow! he made it into Plainview Texas at 7PM Friday! He came in with a sheared front engine mount bolt and he had 1 flat tire on the way.

He's going to fix the bolt stay in Plainview for a few days and then ride back. He's got video and so when he gets back I'll edit the video and upload it and post it here.

Go Adrian....

roflmao...

If I can get the sponsorship together Im looking at a 8000 mile loop ride round the US... and you lot are panicking about a 420 mile trundle lol

only joking

Jemma xx

The key word being "if" and "looking" you havnt done anything yet...he has.

And I have a feeling you wont be doing an "8000 mile loop" on a chinese powered Walmart beach cruiser...

and I see now it actually comes out to 520 miles minimum.

:)

Back