44 to 40 tooth report

A

atcspaul

i went from a 44 to 40 tooth sprocket. the diference is night and day. i like to cruise around 27 to 30 mph and with the 44t it really vibrated and engine was reved up alot. the 40 it just cruising at the same speed but without winding out the engine. lost little or nothing on low end but top end gained around 5mph. as to date the best upgrade i have found

Glad to hear you really notice a difference.

I am working on getting a 36T, so I am sure it will be a big difference from the 44. It's not too hilly here in the Dallas area, so I don't need the low end power as much.

That sounds like just what I need...Where did you get your sprocket...Or does anyone know where to locate one around Tucson....

i got it from livefastmotors. he has a toll free number on ebay. mounting parts the sproket and shipping was only like 25 bucks total. worth every penny. i think my engine is going to last a lot longer not reving up all the way when cruising and i also was afraid of the 36t because of drag at low speed and hills. i think it was the perfect comprimise

Back