$450 Honda GXH50/Grubee motored bicycle kit.

Hello. I bought a honda GXH50 engine from northern tool for $300 with a 2year warranty earlier this year. I also bought a grubee transmission kit which i mounted on the engine and it looks very nice which i paid 250 for. both these plus shipping costed me $600. I lost interest in the project because i got into dirtbike racing. I am looking to sell this kit for $450. I am not a company. the engine comes with the remaining warranty. please PM me if interested. I can ship this kit. the kit is well worth the money and the quality smokes the chinese kits. the only thing this kit is missing is the clutch lever with cable. an easy replacement but is not necessary with the centrifugal clutch. you may also need to replace the two mounting studs. I took them out to drill larger holes to put newer ones in for a larger frame but never got around to it...

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested but $450 is way too much

The 4 stroke kit from bicycle-engines.com is $220 + ~$20 shipping

The Honda GX 50 is $225 shipped price to my door from SmallEngineWarehouse.com
Shipping Weight: 20 Pounds

Condition: New
Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Returns: Limited Allowed

Our Low Price: $210.00
152 In Stock (Subject to Prior Sale)

That's only $445 Total for a brand new kit and Honda engine

Last edited:
then what would you suggest its net value? I just want to get rid of this thing but not lose a fortune on it. Give me an offer if you are interested. I believe i can ship this engine at no cost.

jon

Back