46 H Whizzer restoration

Howdy you can get A cheap glass bead box from Harbor freight . You need a fair size aircompressor . And you want to wash the parts after very well..Hope this helps..Bill

I wonder what happened to this thread. I sure would like to hear about the progress on the Whizzer. I also would like to ask for some comments on this Whizzer that I have an opportunity to buy. What price range is it in? Do you know specifics on what model, year, etc it is?
It is said to be a Whizzer Roadmaster Motorbike made by The Cleveland Welding Co.
It appears pretty complete. It would need rechrome, a new belt, an exhaust and probably a few other things. Is this worth more than forty or fifty bucks as it is?
Comments please?

Attachments

• whizzer.jpeg
    whizzer.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
Worth about $1000.00 in present condition.

Appears to have an "H" motor. Exhaust manifold is missing [approx. $45.00], needs new pipe [approx.$40.00], rear belt [approx. $25.00], front belt [AX26 approx. $12.00], belt guard [approx. $65.00], air breather [approx. $35.00].
Not sure if front forks are original for a Roadmaster, they normally have the "Shock Master" forks. Frame looks like 1940's Roadmaster. Has large seat [rare]. Clutch handle looks to be for an early "H" motor. Gas tank isn't original pewter color. Expect to spend about $400.00 on rebuilding the motor.

Have fun,

Last edited:
Thanks for all that info. Wow, looks like Whizzers are a different animal than mopeds. I have a lot to learn. I'll be looking forward to the auction. Don't know if I have a chance but you've given me food for thought.

Back