47 Whizzer Info

OK, what ya see is what ya get. I would do some on line research about
1)1947 Schwinn Bicycles
2) Whizzer H motors and parts
3) Ropop parts available like the springer front end
I would suggest what to offer but I think you'll figure it out

you seem to have plethora of Whizzer knowledge. would you think all bikes sold as a complete unit from Whizzer or Schwinn would have a title correct? and the bikes that we kits probably not?

you seem to have plethora of Whizzer knowledge. would you think all bikes sold as a complete unit from Whizzer or Schwinn would have a title correct? and the bikes that we kits probably not?

You PM me by mistake, I think you wanted to talk with Quenton about an air filter.
When you make contact with Quenton show him this Whizzer and he will be able to give ya more correct answers than I ever could about Vintage Whizzers (y)

I do know all production Whizzers from 1948 to 1952 came with a title. Motors came with a serial # stamped on the case which can identify the year and model motor

Here's the more correct information.
1946 WZ507

Ray
20201020_223509.jpg

1947 Schwinn Bicycle Built heavy duty So people could put a Whizzer motor kit or a Marman Motor kit on it.

I'm looking at a WZ rolling chassis tomorrow. Does anyone know the serial number range?

Skeezer

Back