47mm steel sleeve cylinder ring help

might not take to much to chrome plate them and he /they have the proper setup already?

I just want to call them now :oops:

So I went ahead and bought a Yamaha #14N116030000 ring set for the pw. Guess I'll find out if they are keystone or not. They were a little less than $16.

Hey Human (lol), whenever you pull the jug off can you get good pics of the cylinder wall and rings?

Ya can call me Person if you like :ROFLMAO:

otto@ringspacers.com for just general questions probly be ok to email. but youd need good specs before spending money. I get the feel this guy can put any piston in any engine lol and that's his hobby, started with tractors now does anything lol

otto@ringspacers.com for just general questions probly be ok to email. but youd need good specs before spending money. I get the feel this guy can put any piston in any engine lol and that's his hobby, started with tractors now does anything lol

Well we'll see ;)
But..but they put their phone number on there! :p

The Yamaha rings will be here by the 8th and the caber rings come between the 11th and 22nd. I really hope the Yamaha rings work out because that opens up all the after market sets.

@Spare_Parts I just wanted to take the time to apologize to you about hijacking your topic/thread.

I get excited at times and go overboard.
I hope ya accept my appology man :)

Ride Safe!

HP

Meteor finally got back to me. They gave me a part number for a piston set lol, but also contact info fo their UK distributor. Going to contact them after work to see if they can help. If anyone else wants to we need 2 g15k 47x2mm. https://ve-uk.com/

Good day,

at first thank you for the interest in our products.

Below you can find the details of our dealer:

VE (UK)

UNIT 2A, MASONS PLACE

NOTTINGHAM ROAD DERBY DE21 6AQ

+44 115 9462991

Our ref. Item is PC1572

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further informations.

Best Regards

Cristina Carbone

Export Dep.

METEOR PISTON SRL

Via Monte Amiata 9, 11

20021 Baranzate, Mi - Italia

tel. +39 02 3561634

fax +39 2 3560802
QUOTE]

Back