48cc build (Little B*stard)

Most officers don't care or give a flying pig fart about some guy on an under-powered motorized bike. The only reason they start to care is if some Ken or Karen complains about you and they then have to do something about it, or if you are doing something reckless or otherwise stupid that gets their attention enough that they have to intervene.

My 85cc phantom powered bike is "illegal" where I live, but I have had officers come up and talk to me about it, even told them the actual size of the engine, and they just thought it was cool, told me to be safe, and wished me a good day.

But I still haven't got caught
I wish I had a dime for everytime someone told me I wouldn't ever catch them...lol...I always did, even if I had to slink around in the wee hours of the morning waiting for them to go to work or in the case of teens, when they are going to or from school, but I always caught them...lol...lol.

You too may find that there is a "Damien" out there ready to get you too...lol.

I wish I had a dime for everytime someone told me I wouldn't ever catch them...lol...I always did, even if I had to slink around in the wee hours of the morning waiting for them to go to work or in the case of teens, when they are going to or from school, but I always caught them...lol...lol.

You too may find that there is a "Damien" out there ready to get you too...lol.
I live in a small town, and the cops don't care about my motorized bicycle, I mainly joke about OSHA safety rules in the welding shop 😂

I'm suppose to have a Moped Plate on my Whizzer, but I like the Classic Whizzer plate I have on there so much I put the Moped Plate in my saddle bags, :LOL: At least I have it if a Cop asks to see it
DSCF6256.JPGDSCF6260.JPG

Back