49cc 4 stroke redlining at 15mph..

No it vibrates like all hell i just deal with it but i can go full throtel now, clutch sounds like s**t but like im guessing it still needs to be broken in. Clutch only makes noise if the engine is running, if i push the bike it sounds fine its weird.

I did notice when i got the clutch and inspected it i turned the gold colored bowl the clutch pads fit into and it spun easy except for when it got to one spot and was a little ruff to get threw and dod sound like it was scraping a bit on something. Dont even know how or what to do about that or if it just needs to be broken in or i just gotta let it shave some metal.. by the way its a dual chain and had plenty of grease on the inside.

1. the dual chain transmission SUCKS donkey dong and vibrates get use to that, min i swapped mine out POOF 50% of vibrations left,
one of my dual chain transmissions broke in 3 days of use, also i
put one of these and it runs even better after it broke in some.

i threw the stock carb away and put a NT carb on with the correct jets and she purrrrs now :3..

sooo ALL in all

GET A GRUBEE BELT KIT.
Optional(Put Prob Better) A better carb.
and if your gonna run motor bikes GET motor bike tech like everyone has been saying to get.

I did notice when i got the clutch and inspected it i turned the gold colored bowl the clutch pads fit into and it spun easy except for when it got to one spot and was a little ruff to get threw and dod sound like it was scraping a bit on something. Dont even know how or what to do about that or if it just needs to be broken in or i just gotta let it shave some metal.. by the way its a dual chain and had plenty of grease on the inside.
If it feels kinda weird when you turn it, loosen the bolts, do not remove, and try moving the housing around and turning at the same time. If you find a spot where it doesn't feel weird, then tighten it back up in that spot.

What the hell dual chain is supposed to be high performance..how screwed would i be with a single chain..

It looks solid on the inside not sure you had the same one, how in the hell one could go in 3 days is beyond me

Back