49cc atv

so i recently got a 49cc atv.. originally for my kid but he doesnt steer his battery operated quad so thats not good. how hard are these motors to throw on a bike. its something like this
[h=1]49CC Kid Mini ATV/ Quad[/h]
49CC_Kid_Mini_ATV_Quad.jpg

Price: 1

Fuel:Gas / Diesel
Displacement:50cc
Engine Type:2 Stroke
Transmission Type:Automatic
Transmission System:Chain Drive
Certification:EEC and CE
Brand Name:JIURUI
Place of Origin:Zhejiang China (Mainland)
Model Number:JRATV-49

Company Name:Hangzhou Jiurui Imp & Exp Trading Co., Ltd.
Contact Person:Mr. April PENG
Company Address:Zhejiang Chemical Market,10 Shenban Rd.,Gongshu Dist., Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact Phone:86-571-28220000
Mobile:
[h=2]Products Details:[/h] 1) 49CC new sports ATV for kids' on road, beach, sand, snowfield, mountains and many kinds of terrains, excited but safe, high qualith with competitive price. 2) Black/blue/red/yellow/green/ orange/pink camo/green camo/blue camo/yellow camo colors can be choosed according customer's requirement. 3) Carton size: 980X580X530mm. 4) Warranty: 1 year's warranty. Description:chain drive; New mode for kidsl! HOT SALE!Engine:49CC, air-cooled, 2-stroke, single cylinder, automatic clutch with no reverseContainer Q' ty:9620' ft19240' ft24040' HQ Max Power(kw/r/min):1.38/8700Brake(f/r)disk/diskOil tank(L)1/Unleaded gasoline above No. 90N. W/G. W(kg)30/34Max. Speed(km/h):35Front Wheel:3.00-4Starting system:pullRear Wheel:3.00-4

not sure if this is the exact model but its similar. pull start

rather not do a jackshaft if i can help it, thinking of just modifying the small drive sprocket on the motor and fitting it with a standard ten tooth. also it will be running on my occ chopper so im hoping the motor is wide enough to eliminate my current offset with my skyhawk but if not ill weld something up

They make rack mount kits that should attach to your clutch. Should be a bolt-on for rack mounting.

Strip it apart and figure out where you need the reduction gears and how much of it is required! :D

A split downtube might work best for the cylinder position on those Cub clone engines.

edit: looks pretty small tho. Could be interesting :D

Back