49cc bike wide open on startup

Thanks everyone that helped and thanks viking for helping me figure it out it was the idle screw i turned it out about halfway she doesnt scream anymore she just idles a little high so today i wasplaying with the choke and idle she likes half choke and idles but the idles are slightly high and she dies then if i start her up again and rev her a few times she will idle like i said its just a little hight but i was just so hapoy to hear the bike attempting to work with me today finnaly so i let her idle threw a tank of gas with just a capfull of seafoam she was smoking a lot but im sure once i finish adjust everything she wont cut off if her idles arent hight but thanks again guys really made my day after mmonths working on such a little bike i never knew there could be so much maintnace and stuff but shes running just idling high and likes half choke to stay running and my new clutch pad and springd are working perfectly. I rev her shes just fine

No problem, happy to help.

Maybe it's running a tiny bit lean? Try looking at a few bigger sized jets.
It's always gonna be a bit weird, and the idle will go up once the engine warms up.

Back