49cc Huasheng 4 stroke build issues

I'll try that, I've been thinking about performance parts, any recommendations?
Edit: it seems to only start run with the choke open, my phone gps got me At 24mph not bad for a guy my size tho.
aftermarket air filter, better exhuast. shave the head if you can do that (only like .30, .50 if your felling lucky)

I'll try that, I've been thinking about performance parts, any recommendations?
Edit: it seems to only start run with the choke open, my phone gps got me At 24mph not bad for a guy my size tho.
if it runs with choke open your just fine then, means it a bit rich (my baja can start on a cold day without choke, its nice!)

Anybody known what that plastic insert is? I've noticed the tube from the block to the airbox, but why would it be blocked off? Also, I've still got to come up with a name for this bike... Anybody else name their ride?

Anybody known what that plastic insert is? I've noticed the tube from the block to the airbox, but why would it be blocked off? Also, I've still got to come up with a name for this bike... Anybody else name their ride?
View attachment 86231
thats a ristricter plate, holy crap ive never seen one that restrictive!
i would drill out so you can see the whole carb, no wounder its running rich lol
also the tube is a vent for the case, so it doenst build up pressure, and explode. and it goes to the air box becuase EPA

the main reason they restirct them is to pass EPA, and sometimes CARB standards.
also if it makes less power theres less to go wrong.
and my bike is "ghetto bike" and its nickname is "rachet"

Last edited:
thats a ristricter plate, holy crap ive never seen one that restrictive!
i would drill out so you can see the whole carb, no wounder its running rich lol
also the tube is a vent for the case, so it doenst build up pressure, and explode. and it goes to the air box becuase EPA

the main reason they restirct them is to pass EPA, and sometimes CARB standards.
also if it makes less power theres less to go wrong.
and my bike is "ghetto bike" and its nickname is "rachet"

EDIT: just seen your EDIT... So that part stays? The vent tube stays blocked?

I like those names, so should I remove the whole piece or just the top part covering the intake? I was wondering about the hose at the right rear bottom, that seems to be completely blocked.

I like those names, so should I remove the whole piece or just the top part covering the intake? I was wondering about the hose at the right rear bottom, that seems to be completely blocked.
i would cut out the half circle. then see if you can see the whole circle.
the black hose is the crankcase vent, (might be the valve vent, cant see very well) i would pull it off the intake and leave it hanging (its just better for the engine, they make little filters for them) but i run mine with no filter
but i would leave the intake just cut the circle and you should be good.

EDIT: just seen your EDIT... So that part stays? The vent tube stays blocked?

i would pull off the black hose off the intake (and only the intake)
and leave it hanging (makes the engine breathe better)
the intake stays on, just cut the circle thats blocking the intake of the carb and thats it.

i would pull off the black hose off the intake (and only the intake)
and leave it hanging (makes the engine breathe better)
the intake stays on, just cut the circle thats blocking the intake of the carb and thats it.
heres what i mean

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 154
Back