5.5 HP Lifan (Honda clone) and Comet Torq-A-Verter for sale, $300!!

OK, I've given up on putting a go-kart motor on my tandem conversion. Just ordered a Staton rackmount, need to sell this to pay for it! Both are new, the motor has been run less than 10 minutes, the torque converter has not been run at all. I took the stickers off the motor, still have them all.

As you can see, the TAV is mounted to the motor. Because of the motor cooling fin configuration (didn't want to shave any of them off) it won't go all the way up to 90 degrees (perpendicular). These units can be used in any position from where it is to straight down (someone here in town has one mounted that way on a BMX bike with no pedals).

I've priced it low because I'd like to sell it fairly quick. Shipping would be something of a problem, as I don't have a car or an easy way to get it to a drop-off point. Weighs about 45 pounds total (32+13). I do have the original boxes, instructions, receipts, etc.

Best way to contact me would be email: welchmarkr@yahoo.com
I don't have a computer at home, but do check email often on weekdays at work, and will check it sometime over the weekend. Send me a phone number and a good time to call and I'll call you to talk about it.

Attachments

• motor1.JPG
    motor1.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 673
  • motor2.JPG
    motor2.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 441
  • motor3.JPG
    motor3.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 440
  • motor4.JPG
    motor4.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 368
  • motor5.JPG
    motor5.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 497
  • motor6.JPG
    motor6.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 434
  • motor label.jpg
    motor label.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, still have it. Was asking $300 (paid over $350), will take anything close.

hey how much for just the comet torque o verter if you still have? and where you located?

Back