$5 Home Depot headlight revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
some programs used for forums can be set to notice common curses and not allow it.....I know because I run one for another hobby of mine...bots I havent figured out yet though,,,,real pains

some programs used for forums can be set to notice common curses and not allow it.....I know because I run one for another hobby of mine...bots I havent figured out yet though,,,,real pains

Yeah, I kinda figured thats how they did it, But c'mon, CR*P or CR*PPY? what if it really is a CR*PPY part yer talking about? I think you can say POO POO, Which is about the same thing. It's not like I was saying S**t or S**TY or other REAL 4 letter words. I think the staff could let up the restriction on CR*P and the world would still turn. But then, I ain't runnin nothin am I. And PLEASE staff, Don't get me wrong, I think yer doin a great job considering what ya gotta put up with. But c'mon, CR*P?
fatdaddy.

WHOOPS!!!! the photo showing the wireing labels the red wire as "BRAKE"... that should be "TAIL"... brake is a seperate circut- my error

BTW, I use "politically correct" instead of the common four-letter Anglo-Saxon referances... means pretty much the same thing...
the Old Sgt.

Point taken, it's not really a swear word hey. I've eased up on crap for ya.

Now back to this thread.... excellent head light project and description! I will sticky this thread to the top.

I just picked up materials to make two of these on my lunch break. I'm planning to just do a headlight for now. What parts are needed for the rectifier? I'm hoping to assemble at least one light tonight, and be ready for rectifier instructions by Saturday. I can't wait!

I did notice that these lights aren't super bright, but it's daytime so I'll have to wait until dark to really get a handle on it.

Point taken, it's not really a swear word hey. I've eased up on crap for ya.

Now back to this thread.... excellent head light project and description! I will sticky this thread to the top.

Thanks Anton. Now like ya said, back to the thread.

I did it! I used this for the light (looks slightly different) and added a rectifier based off a tutorial on the other forum. I will be testing it out on the bike tomorrow. For now it's been tested with batteries and mounted on the bike.

photo (1).jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back