50 MPH high voltage electro bike plans for sale?

yathink? now who would wanna do that? let's give him a break...after all, he himself said he didn't want to fight or exchange insults. i trust him, don't you?

<Sigh>
I was just asking if any one knew about the book and its veracity.You guys have WAY to much time on your hands, I've got better things to do than becoming caught up in your little B/S post it games.
GROW UP.
And hurricane, Ive never messaged you nor would i.

I was quoting the author, right off of his site: "Using my guide you can build a bike exactly like mine for a little over $3000 using the lastest technology bike parts and batteries."

Well, there's a big difference between 1600 and 3000, i stand by what i said.

yathink? now who would wanna do that? let's give him a break...after all, he himself said he didn't want to fight or exchange insults. i trust him, don't you?

That doesn't mean I'm just going to let you say what ever you want. lets drop it, Ive got better things to do.

Maybe it was your other sign in name buzbikebklyn1 ? Kinda got the "feeling" you two are the same person ?

anyways ,Im done with this thread

Well, there's a big difference between 1600 and 3000, i stand by what i said.

you're arguing something that isn't an argument-- it might cost YOU less than the $3000+ the author quotes because you've already got the bike and other components that OTHER people would still have to get... doesn't change the fact that it would cost someone starting completely from scratch a LOT of money.

ok, i'll backpedal a little bit if it helps.

phantom...i didn't say anything that was out of line...surely you realize the large majority of MB'ers are not qualified to properly build or operate a motoredbike capable of 50mph...and as someone who loves this motorsport for both it's legacy and it's potential, and as someone who feels personal responsibility for the welfare and safety of our entry-level participants, i try to illustrate there's more to "us" than just zoomy-zoom.

do i think i can change your way of thinking? hardly. i just wanted to give you something more to think about. your info is public, for all to see, even those who may be researching how to tame us or even fully shut us down. if your OP had more clearly stated your reasoning behind your need for power, it's unlikely i would have had anything to say at all.

now, your insult-packed retort, on the other hand...well, who could resist, eh?

hurricane, i don't believe BBB and phantom are the same person...i could be wrong, but staff would catch it if it were so, they're way good about that.

You gotta point redphantom and is there any real point in this guy posting here in the first place? Seen as he cant take any advice anyway. Also he seems desparate to shut down the talk so quickly. (Makes ya think) People like this shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

Back