$500 labor charge for building an MB???

Wheres my dog

Local time
6:17 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
thats the same bike im building now same color and everything. I hope they have better luck than i do with it .That is the bike with a red bat 48cc motor that is giving me fits and throws me off .

Looks like a boy go fast kit. Guy's not good at building, though.

He has the filter on backwards...miss something like that and you gotta wonder what the heck else is wrong.

I love the gimmick though of tricking someone far away into thinking they will get it for ONLY $60 or so shipping.....

To ship an assembled MB by any means a distance.... I am thinking more like $150 to $200

Looks like a boy go fast kit. Guy's not good at building, though.

He has the filter on backwards...miss something like that and you gotta wonder what the heck else is wrong.

not to mention his wiring job SUCKS!
Push togetehr connectors wrapped with black tape has got to be the laziest way of doing the wiring.
All that "spaghetti" wiring on the front down tube looks like ****.
If he had ANY pride in what he does, he would have taken the time to solder and heat shrink all of the wiring AND hide it so it isn't just hanging all over the place.
Having wire connections wrapped with black tape is a pet-peeve of mine.

Back