50cc, 20hp, 15psi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220319-134322.png
    Screenshot_20220319-134322.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 98
This is pretty interesting because we haven't discussed supercharger options on this site. It's hard to tell what is on this particular engine but on a different video he is using what appears to be a small roots type supercharger. Has anyone experimented with an old 70's era smog pump ? A 2 stroke oil mix would surely make the vanes survive in this application. I would think 7 to 10 lbs boost could be an obtainable goal.

This is pretty interesting because we haven't discussed supercharger options on this site. It's hard to tell what is on this particular engine but on a different video he is using what appears to be a small roots type supercharger. Has anyone experimented with an old 70's era smog pump ? A 2 stroke oil mix would surely make the vanes survive in this application. I would think 7 to 10 lbs boost could be an obtainable goal.
He is using a AMR300 roots style supercharger, they are relative cheap. Like $220 is all they cost. I've always going to try 1 on a twin cylinder briggs or a twin cylinder harley.

You need to read back in the forum, super and turbo has been discussed. The problem is you have to create your own power valve, or just the insane amount of boost you are going to need to get anything worth while out of it.

I know some of you will go, but snowmobiles do this all the time. Yeah and they are racing, and also add an insane amount of boost, plus those are sleds putting out 500 hp, not a 3hp CG. lol. An really, unless you are racing, have the proper frame, brakes, gear, etc, then the amount of power I see guys wanting to put through a bike frame, is the reason for all the laws. They are trying to keep you from killing yourself. A bike frame can't handle power like this.

Back