50cc Cafe Racer

D

D.J.

I ran across this on EBay for sale . It is a 1960 Belgian Royal Nord 50cc Moto Motorbike Cafe Racer . The pedal arm is off in the picture but it is a pedal start . It has a cool dual exhaust as well. ........ D.J.

B

Barret

WOW, now THAT is cool. Imagine riding that around town and getting a bunch of double-takes!

I tried finding it on eBay, but had no luck (and yes, I used the eBay search field above :D ). DJ, what was the exact title?

D

D.J.

I believe that the auction ended . I was looking under motorcycles and searching oldest to newest . ................. D.J.

M

Mile High Chop-Ped

Are you sure that is a pedel start? It looks like a connector for a kick start to me as it is round. I had a friend who had a little Bultaco Cafe Racer that looked almost the same but was a kick start.

D

D.J.

I'm not really sure of anything ( I grew up in the 60's ). I did see pictures from all angles and do believe that it is a pedal start . The same shaft was coming out of the other side of the case . but no pedals were shown . ....................................... D.J.

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!