50cc vs 80cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last guy who said that learned what Castor oil smelled like....but as he got further and further behind, he sorta missed the smell as well. :devilish:
Hello Pablo
Is this with your shifter kit on that you can beat the Honda 50?
I do much like 4 strokes to 2 strokes

Hello Pablo
Is this with your shifter kit on that you can beat the Honda 50?
I do much like 4 strokes to 2 strokes

Yes.

Honestly the only "bike" that outruns me is a certain fellow from Alaska with a larger displacement engine.....

I like both.

YO Pablemo, Ill bet my title against yours in a race heads up bro..............let the honda gx50 have mercy on your SOUL!

Oh By The Way Im Changing My Roller To The 1.5 Inch...........fear Not!

I'd love to see you guys at the track. What a hoot!!

You'll be hopin' your bike does a darwin!!!

in all honestly,if anyone is planing on building one just go 50cc, im 120kg and the thing can still hold its pace alright for what it is, the amount of problems i have gotten riding 80cc kits are endless where as my 50cc hasn't given me a single issue in months apart from the odd puncture from my fat ass,i have ridden over 10 bikes with 80cc engines weather it be mountain bikes, road bikes cruisers or whatever the 50cc is just outright better

I agree, I bought a smaller 2-stroke kit for the first time last summer, and it's been a much better engine for me than any of my larger ones were. Much smoother, needing less tinkering with things over time. That said, last time I bought an "80" 2-stroke engine or kit was in 2009 and they are likely just better built these days as well.

The smaller engine, out of the box and even with minor mods, doesn't seem to have enough power to get itself into trouble unless you accelerate downhill LOL. It has considerably less midrange than the larger engine, which is to be expected, ofc. I think it's a decent engine for sub-30MPH cruising on the flats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back