50's Rollfast, 5HP Flathead Briggs, & 30series Torque Converter

When I did the mini bike, I had to put a little bend in the intake manifold to move it away from the exhaust manifold. Didn't want the exhaust heating up my carb.

When I did the mini bike, I had to put a little bend in the intake manifold to move it away from the exhaust manifold. Didn't want the exhaust heating up my carb.
Yeah this is more for testing, I kinda want to build a intake like the ole updraft carbs used, but unsure if a dellorto carb can be used that way. If need be I'll pie cut it & reweld it.

Well ordered a whizzer fuel tank on friday & recieved it today. For the money, I would reccomend these to anyone looking for a replacement tank. These tanks are heavy built & look great to boot. Pic of tank, followed by a pic of tank on bike later on.
20220510_093916.jpg

Well pulled the top 2 tubes together for my whizzer tank, then made some mounts very similar to Wrench's blue Whizzer. Thanks Wrench! Then I got to cut 3/8"-1/2" rubber to put under tank for vibration isolation, that will put the tank 1/2" to 1" above the frame main tubes. Well couple pics for you.
20220511_205113.jpg
20220511_205104.jpg
20220511_205152.jpg

Back