50W 6Amp Alternator for Bicycles that WORKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look at the video. It doesn't tell me anything about the generator drive mechanism or show any technical details of the generator itself.

Here's why I haven't disclosed the solution: Next spring, I will
modifiy the system to reduce the cost, and if all goes well, I will
offer the system for purchase. Right now, the cost is too high.
Mike

I would suggest you put it in the public domain where everyone can benefit from your design. You developed it in 2008 and it hasn't earned you a return for your investment, so why not publish it for everyone to benefit. Keeping the idea to yourself hasn't and will not earn a return on your investment. There are a lot of people that have spent money on their ideas and shared with others and not have received a dime for their efforts. We all have benefited from other peoples ideas. I am willing to share with others because this is a hobby and like being a contributing member to this community. I don't expect a monetary return on my ideas, just a satisfaction that someone uses my ideas for their enjoyment.

Join the Christmas spirit and give a gift to the motored bikes community.

Happy Holidays!!!

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

I would suggest you put it in the public domain where everyone can benefit from your design. You developed it in 2008 and it hasn't earned you a return for your investment, so why not publish it for everyone to benefit. Keeping the idea to yourself hasn't and will not earn a return on your investment. There are a lot of people that have spent money on their ideas and shared with others and not have received a dime for their efforts. We all have benefited from other peoples ideas. I am willing to share with others because this is a hobby and like being a contributing member to this community. I don't expect a monetary return on my ideas, just a satisfaction that someone uses my ideas for their enjoyment.

Join the Christmas spirit and give a gift to the motored bikes community.

Happy Holidays!!!

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

I agree.

Question about alternators wires to regular

Hello, Fabian. I'm Ron Phelps and new to the forum. Tried to introduce myself with no luck on that page any way hope this works Hi I'm Ron Phelps from Helena Montana and I have a swhinn cruiser with a 80cc motor working on what you posted way back. I purchased the Chinese alternator magnet and It has two wires leading from it your photo shows I think one wire leading to the regulator. How does the alternator hook to the regular. Thanks Ron Phelps :rolleyes:

Hello, Fabian. I'm Ron Phelps and new to the forum. Tried to introduce myself with no luck on that page any way hope this works Hi I'm Ron Phelps from Helena Montana and I have a swhinn cruiser with a 80cc motor working on what you posted way back. I purchased the Chinese alternator magnet and It has two wires leading from it your photo shows I think one wire leading to the regulator. How does the alternator hook to the regular. Thanks Ron Phelps :rolleyes:
OHH and this strickly for myself. I do auto body work only :sick:

Add Photo

Here is a photo of the bike I'm working P9140251.JPG

Correction on Thread

Here is a photo of the bike I'm workingView attachment 47208

Sorry I named the wrong person on the thread. It was Flattracker that had the idea and followed with the idea If you are still out there Flattracker.How did you hook the two wires from the alternator to the regular. I have a moped 4 prong regular from a 49cc Thanks Ron Phelps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back