55mph?

zetti_the_man

Local time
12:53 AM
my name's Brian, i'm from ALASKA! i'm here to brag about how i'ma make the fastest lightest 20" bike in all the US.. i hope to enlighten you all on how to go faster, n maybe sumday tear your frames right in half.
i've already gone threw a frame. cracked the rear end right off.. danglin
the engine i have came from a first build i bought. an 70cc-80cc or sumthin like that. with a pullstart assembly stock. it's freakin sweet. anyway i put it on a new 20" chopped schwinn stingray style frame.
My Secret is puting Nitro for RC cars n trucks in my fuel mix.
be careful you dont need much. if you do put too much the engine with roar and not stop unless you cut the air. .dangerous but cool. so keep the idol.
it made my 44toothd 20 inch rear wheel take me to 42.4mph.
this summer i shattrd that by breaking 50 on my 36toother.
sumtime this year i'm customizing a 12v blower to the carburator to force air in the engine. cuz sumtimes the engine will spit fuel on my leg while hauln.
it's ganna be sweet. you'll hear from me.
thanks guys

Attachments

• IMGP0344.jpg
    IMGP0344.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 80cc 20inch ftf.JPG
    80cc 20inch ftf.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 185
  • veiw.JPG
    veiw.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
hi zetti; wow that is fast. i hope you wear a full set of leathers going that fast. where do you live? i was in anch. for a while and spent about 25yrs on the kenai in kasilof. there are other riders in anch. later mitch

hi zetti! that sounds quite an amazing feat! got any videos? I cant wait to hear more about how you have done it. Your engine must have been screaming, lol. I'm sure you are going to make a great contributon to the site, make sure you check out the wild in the streets section!

Fastboy

Zetti.. Welcome to MBc. I don't race. But what I ride is technically a 20" bike. It goes pretty fast.

Hey Zetti cool bike love the idea of a blower keep us posted on it. I will be working on a custom crusier hopefully have it on the road next summer sounds like a heck of a bike you have
Jim

Back