55mph?

I'll just say....I'm a bit dubious.

Nitromethan is an interesting substance. the key to its power is not higher energy content, it's the "built in" oxygen which allows 8.7 times more nitromethane than gasoline can be burned in one stroke with the same amount of air. While gasoline has about 4 times the energy per unit of mass than nitromethane, being able to burn 8.7 times more nitro more than makes up the difference.

However, just adding nitromethane will lower power output. The carburetor must be altered to run rich, rich, rich- so rich it would not run on gasoline- to make any difference.

hey guys. fyi. that frame doesnt exist anymore. the new frame doesnt have holes drilled in it cuz the 36toother fits. the polo seat isnt equipt. the speedometer reads 48.7 mph as the top speed i've hit. sorri if i broke your heart. no it doesnt have pedals cuz it's not a pedal bike.. i put a steel plate accross the top of the kickstand with griptape, i put my feet there, as pictured. i'll make a video for you guys with a car parallel with me to show yall whats up. just keep an open mind.

Eleven-five from an HT, I am impressed. By the way, I'm 28, have a full head of hair, 6' 4" tall and drive a Lamborghini. I love the net.

yo zetti calibrate this...

hey just b/c the speedo says 40-whatever doesnt mean ****. my old superbike says 175 but the (real) test says 150...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
right about that..

well you are right about one thing weight doesnt usually come into play as far as top speed is concerned. its power vs. drag...just takes longer for heavier guys to get there...

i'm 210lbs so i dont think the wight of the bike plays that big a role. still vary light compaird to all those 26" mountain pedal bikes..

Yes but a 26" wheels gear ratio is going to turn less compared to a 20" therefore go faster, less low end torque but faster top end. 11,500 rpm no wonder you are looking for 8mm head bolts, I would suggest 10 or 12mm for the stresses that engine is under..... Guess we will just have to wait for the video

Back