Sprockets 56 Tooth sprocket, where to find?

dez

Local time
12:25 AM
I was looking at a 142F kit, but the 44T stock sprocket is not the greatest gearing for my area, so before buying i looked around for a 56T rear sprocket with 9 holes for the standard spoke clamp mount, but i was only able to find one for $60 on Amazon. That's a third of the price of the entire engine kit, so if anyone knows any other options that can ship to Europe, i'd be grateful for letting me know. I attached a pic of the $60 listing for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_81.png
    Screenshot_81.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 224
Shipping to: United States

Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Canada, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saudi Arabia, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Cape Verde Islands, Honduras, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Islands, Botswana, Eritrea, Swaziland, Lesotho

Yeah, he only wants to sell to the US. Try BMI Karts in Ohio. They have BIG sprockets. So does GoPowerSports.com

I was looking at a 142F kit, but the 44T stock sprocket is not the greatest gearing for my area, so before buying i looked around for a 56T rear sprocket with 9 holes for the standard spoke clamp mount, but i was only able to find one for $60 on Amazon. That's a third of the price of the entire engine kit, so if anyone knows any other options that can ship to Europe, i'd be grateful for letting me know. I attached a pic of the $60 listing for reference.

I had never heard of that before. Interesting idea :- )
Cisco's idea is novel, but mine is more pusher than trailer. Once the rest of the tools and hardware arrive next week, I'll send along a few pics. But I'm not a speed demon like the lot of you. My pusher is only a 79cc 4-stroke (Mini-Predator). 212 is Motorcycle territory.

Back