Sprockets 56 Tooth sprocket, where to find?

dez

Local time
3:27 AM
I was looking at a 142F kit, but the 44T stock sprocket is not the greatest gearing for my area, so before buying i looked around for a 56T rear sprocket with 9 holes for the standard spoke clamp mount, but i was only able to find one for $60 on Amazon. That's a third of the price of the entire engine kit, so if anyone knows any other options that can ship to Europe, i'd be grateful for letting me know. I attached a pic of the $60 listing for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_81.png
    Screenshot_81.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 221
Quick look and found this. Don't know if they ship intentional.

Just curios, new guy here but what would a 60T do? Looking for something to putt around campgrounds with.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just curios, new guy here but what would a 60T do? Looking for something to putt around campgrounds with.
60 is good for putting on a 4 stroke or 2 stroke. 60 on a 2 smoker will pop wheelies. Tops out about 15 miles an hour. I call bikes geared that low " tree climbers". They have so much torque they will pull a car or climb a tree.

I was looking at a 142F kit, but the 44T stock sprocket is not the greatest gearing for my area, so before buying i looked around for a 56T rear sprocket with 9 holes for the standard spoke clamp mount, but i was only able to find one for $60 on Amazon. That's a third of the price of the entire engine kit, so if anyone knows any other options that can ship to Europe, i'd be grateful for letting me know. I attached a pic of the $60 listing for reference.
I found my 56T on Amazon. Thinking of getting a 60T. Do they make one bigger? I don’t want speed just a buzz around town and the campgrounds.

Back