6 volt lights

A

alex

Hey, it's the new guy, alex here with a question, where do you buy lights for a motor with a 6 volt output that won't kill the spark plug?

I got my 6-volt light off a junk bike at a police auction for a few bucks. I was lucky that it worked.

I would check a local bike shop, but your best bet would probably be ebay.

Light

6V gives you enough light to be seen but at 30 mph at night you have just enough time to say OH SHI&^!!!

Cookie

get the schwinn dynamo set from target and ditch the dynamo... the lights require only 6 watts 3 volts which is exactly what the white wire puts out.

Dynamo

Do you have a picture of the dinamo, and isn't that what the kill switch goes on, and will the kill switch still work?

blue wire: signal to CDI (splice the kill switch here to be technically correct & ground the signal itself)
black wire: ground back to magneto
white wire: output (grounding this will kill the engine, but only because of overload)

has anyone seen the oldschool bullet lights that have the l.e.d.s in them they are actually realy good lights and not to expensive.

Old school light

No, have not seen it. Where can we find it. also, aug what you are saying is hook it up to the blue wire. or the white one. all the wires are used up though?????????? Which one?

bottom line...if you're NOT using any electrical accessories, the white wire would just be capped. the ignition circuit is the blue & black wires.

idk ive seen a couple around but dont know where people get them next time i see one im taking a pic tho

Back