60 miles today !

Chainlube

The bike runs well but the 21 mm oko has been a pain to tune , it’s a work in progress! Still would like a high compression head any one have any suggestions? Maybe a better Cdi and if anyone has tips for jeting a oko carb I would greatly appreciate!
I see you put some heat wrap on your pipe, I'd like to get some for my pipe. How much fun was that to put on, and any tips or complaints?

Boardtracker13

I got this cheap stuff on amazon $15 for 50 feet. I will say I have used the DEI wrap on a car manifold and that wrap seemed to be of better quality and a lot easier to wrap, But for this application I would say the amazon wrap is the way to go. Just take your time and make sure the wrap is tight. It will quiet the bike down a bit and keep the heat of of your leg!

darwin

The bike runs well but the 21 mm oko has been a pain to tune , it’s a work in progress! Still would like a high compression head any one have any suggestions? Maybe a better Cdi and if anyone has tips for jeting a oko carb I would greatly appreciate!
Nice bike, not a fan of those handle bars but hey Great looking bike!

Chainlube

I got this cheap stuff on amazon $15 for 50 feet. I will say I have used the DEI wrap on a car manifold and that wrap seemed to be of better quality and a lot easier to wrap, But for this application I would say the amazon wrap is the way to go. Just take your time and make sure the wrap is tight. It will quiet the bike down a bit and keep the heat of of your leg!
Itchy? I hear if you wet it down, you can get it tighter.

Boardtracker13

Yes , wet it down in a bucket for 10 mins completely unrolled . Make sure to wear rubber gloves a mask and safety glasses, it is not very pleasant on skin.

MotorBike - Wayne

My longest ride to date was 71 miles... tomorrow I plan on going 80 miles..... If my azz & back can take it.
Another sh**ty video will be be coming of this trip.

Wrench

80 miles that's Quite a ride (y) @ 25-30 mph gonna take 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hrs with a lunch break
Sounds like a beautiful way to spend the 4th of July
I'm going up to the mountains ⛰ tomorrow on my M/C It'll be a 200 mile 5 to 6 hr trip on all country roads (y)