60 miles today !

The bike runs well but the 21 mm oko has been a pain to tune , it’s a work in progress! Still would like a high compression head any one have any suggestions? Maybe a better Cdi and if anyone has tips for jeting a oko carb I would greatly appreciate!

Attachments

• C486627E-3AF7-4B98-833E-D7945AD22F45.jpeg
    C486627E-3AF7-4B98-833E-D7945AD22F45.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 942
The bike runs well but the 21 mm oko has been a pain to tune , it’s a work in progress! Still would like a high compression head any one have any suggestions? Maybe a better Cdi and if anyone has tips for jeting a oko carb I would greatly appreciate!
I see you put some heat wrap on your pipe, I'd like to get some for my pipe. How much fun was that to put on, and any tips or complaints?

I got this cheap stuff on amazon $15 for 50 feet. I will say I have used the DEI wrap on a car manifold and that wrap seemed to be of better quality and a lot easier to wrap, But for this application I would say the amazon wrap is the way to go. Just take your time and make sure the wrap is tight. It will quiet the bike down a bit and keep the heat of of your leg!

Nice bike, not a fan of those handle bars but hey Great looking bike!

I got this cheap stuff on amazon $15 for 50 feet. I will say I have used the DEI wrap on a car manifold and that wrap seemed to be of better quality and a lot easier to wrap, But for this application I would say the amazon wrap is the way to go. Just take your time and make sure the wrap is tight. It will quiet the bike down a bit and keep the heat of of your leg!
Itchy? I hear if you wet it down, you can get it tighter.

Yes , wet it down in a bucket for 10 mins completely unrolled . Make sure to wear rubber gloves a mask and safety glasses, it is not very pleasant on skin.

My longest ride to date was 71 miles... tomorrow I plan on going 80 miles..... If my azz & back can take it.
Another s**tty video will be be coming of this trip.

80 miles that's Quite a ride (y) @ 25-30 mph gonna take 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hrs with a lunch break
Sounds like a beautiful way to spend the 4th of July
I'm going up to the mountains ⛰ tomorrow on my M/C It'll be a 200 mile 5 to 6 hr trip on all country roads (y)

Back