63 year old kid

sdframe

Local time
4:51 PM
Hi kids- I just finished my first build. I love how it looks, but I think it's kinda slow for 66cc. Putting it together was more fun than actually riding it. The Mandarin writing on the chainguard says "boy go fast." (Couldn't resist.) I'll probably give it to my grandson and build another . . . all chrome!

Attachments

• lftside.jpg
    lftside.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 219
very nice old kid. these china motors regulated by the epa, they can go fast but need to spend time working the motor. exhaust i cut the exhaust gasket back to port size and widen the muffler cut the baffle off from the exhaust cap. put on differnt air filter. it gave more bottom take off. look at your plug it will tell you how the motor is running. keep looking at the forum it will tell everything you need to know. i have two build now planning on a third by the first of the yr

Thanks for the advice. I do need all the help I can get, and the vendors don't provide that. I will definitely keep using this site.

I'm building a couple of bikes myself. As you stated, so much fun. Can you imagine if we had these when we were kids?
I had a mini-bike, the Whizzer was just too expensive in my day, it was for sale in the back of Boy's Life and some comic books.

Back