66/80cc head on a 60cc kit possiable.

Local time
2:07 PM
Hey interested in some paint matching cylinder heads can I put a 66/80cc head on a 50cc bike....

Plan on matching parts by color and performance by kit.

which is it, 50cc or 60cc

got a 60cc here that I can measure, but I know 50cc won't fit

EDIT: checked the 60cc and it won't fit either

Last edited:
each size motor has it's own head - use the one that fits (note that 66cc and 70cc take same head if both are using 8mm studs)

each size motor has it's own head - use the one that fits (note that 66cc and 70cc take same head if both are using 8mm studs)
What about this

Screenshot_20171202-081506.png

the diff is in how far apart the holes are for studs, and whether studs are 6mm or 8mm - that one says it fits 48cc (which I believe are always 6mm)

seems strange that they charge more for a head tan a whole 48cc motor costs

the diff is in how far apart the holes are for studs, and whether studs are 6mm or 8mm - that one says it fits 48cc (which I believe are always 6mm)

seems strange that they charge more for a head tan a whole 48cc motor costs

Higher quality would sound more like 8mm studs by moped standards...

In addition, has anyone played around in puch land? I've heard a few MOD stores. Seems as if most of the China girls are reproduction introductions to early Honda's and Suzuki's plus puch.

Not expecting a geneticly ripped monster but I'm sure my experiment will carry out with being careful.

Last edited:
could be an 8mm studded 48cc out there that I've not seen, but 8mm head holes won't center properly if the bottom end has 6mm studs

BTW, there's a thread somewhere about the totally crappy russian motors these were copied from

could be an 8mm studded 48cc out there that I've not seen, but 8mm head holes won't center properly if the bottom end has 6mm studs

BTW, there's a thread somewhere about the totally crappy russian motors these were copied from

Damn..... trumps people copy the Chinese?

Anyway I should call them just got home I need to replace my inner tube I brought my friends bike from federal way for his build.

Take a look...
Not the best will have to buff a few clear coat surfaces scratches.
00b0b_cEG5WHjq0Wa_600x450.jpg

Back