66cc wont idel

Richieg420

Local time
5:37 AM

Pours gas from the red river looking then when engine off immediately. I took apart the carb everything looks good. It's a brand new motor kit. I can start it np. But when I pin the clutch in and let go, so it holds on place. The engine dies. When the slider inserted it is open a slight bit. I tried to pull the clutch arm in more but it wont disengage when clutch arm fully released. But the whole carb gets flooded with fuel instantly. I was wondering if other then the c clip on the jet any other ways to control fuel delivery?

View attachment 96933
Pours gas from the red river looking then when engine off immediately. I took apart the carb everything looks good. It's a brand new motor kit. I can start it np. But when I pin the clutch in and let go, so it holds on place. The engine dies. When the slider inserted it is open a slight bit. I tried to pull the clutch arm in more but it wont disengage when clutch arm fully released. But the whole carb gets flooded with fuel instantly. I was wondering if other then the c clip on the jet any other ways to control fuel delivery?
Ment rivet

View attachment 96933
You're float valve is stuck open or there is debris in there.

I would say clutch cable is rubbing a wire check wire connection why it dies

Back