7 Speed Motorized Bike Ride

Slowing almost to a stop and rolling thru a stop sign is the famous California Stop - Urban Slang

There's a big difference between videos of multiple riders going 30 mph through stop signs and me coming almost to a complete stop on a country road. Also, the United States isn't as tyrannical as Australia. At least not yet. What hasn't Australia "cracked down" on? They are full on tyrants running that place. You are clearly overreacting. I would suggest that you not watch any of my videos in the future.
They already done it in a few states. You're getting angry over someone trying to give you advice from several years of experience. What you do when nobody else is around is one thing. Filming and posting is another. People seeing you do it think we all do it. Also someone watching roll throughs may then feel blow throughs are ok too. I'm asking you to work with those of us who want to show the world we do obey traffic laws and our vehicles are safe.

Starting Sept 3, 2021 Bicycles can now treat a stop sign as a yield sign in California. M/Bs are not bicycles and have to stop
Bicycles still have to stop at a red light and wait for it to change.
What about weight triggered lights? Here in Tennessee you have to stop at the red light but can treat it like a flashing red light if no traffic is near you

What about weight triggered lights? Here in Tennessee you have to stop at the red light but can treat it like a flashing red light if no traffic is near you
My M/B won't trip most red lights.
Hardest thing is making a left at a busy intersection when the light wont change for me.
I know all the lights that wont change in my area so I either go straight or make a right and turn around.

I did get puled over by a Cop for treating a red light as a flashing red
I told the cop my bike isn't heavy enough to trip the magnets in the road.
The cop suggested that I should just go straight then turn around. So that's what I do
The Cop didn't give me a ticket

My M/B won't trip most red lights.
Hardest thing is making a left at a busy intersection when the light wont change for me.
I know all the lights that wont change in my area so I either go straight or make a right and turn around.

I did get puled over by a Cop for treating a red light as a flashing red
I told the cop my bike isn't heavy enough to trip the magnets in the road.
The cop suggested that I should just go straight then turn around. So that's what I do
The Cop did't give me a ticket
Go to the last video in this series; they show you how to do a box left turn.

Back