7 Speed Motorized Bike Ride

I've never had to on a motorized bike.

Box turns are made by bicycles from the bike lane when the left turn arrow is green.

If I'm on my M/B I'll be in the left turn lane turning left with the light.
If I'm in the left turn lane by myself and the light won't turn green for me I'll be going straight when it's safe and that light changes green. So yeah, I don't make Box turns. Because I don't ride my M/B like a bicycle.

If there isn't a car in the left turn lane to activate the lights I'll be going straight then turning around.

Box turns are made by bicycles from the bike lane when the left turn arrow is green.

If I'm on my M/B I'll be in the left turn lane turning left with the light.
If I'm in the left turn lane by myself and the light won't turn green for me I'll be going straight when it's safe and that light changes green. So yeah, I don't make Box turns. Because I don't ride my M/B like a bicycle.

If there isn't a car in the left turn lane to activate the lights I'll be going straight then turning around.
Those videos are really good for those of us who are 30 mph or less. However, even the higher speed riders can benefit from them when having to do 30 mph or less.

Sometimes I feel like a goof putting my hand down to stop... left to turn left, and up and over my head to turn right... but I do it so if ANYTHING happens, I did everything right. I don't wanna be laid up in the hospital with only 1 bone not broken and them tell me that I owe owe owe because I failed to comply with a traffic law.

Sometimes I feel like a goof putting my hand down to stop... left to turn left, and up and over my head to turn right... but I do it so if ANYTHING happens, I did everything right. I don't wanna be laid up in the hospital with only 1 bone not broken and them tell me that I owe owe owe because I failed to comply with a traffic law.
Funny Funny Zak, I almost thought you were serous about signaling for a right turn :ROFLMAO:

One of the main reasons I put a brake light and front/rear signal lights on my bike. Many younger people today don't even know what traffic hand signals mean. It's sad when 5th graders can't write in cursive or look at a standard dial clock and tell you what time it is.

Funny Funny Zak, I almost thought you were serous about signaling for a right turn :ROFLMAO:
I am serious. I know that the arm out and elbow up means right turn. I doubt 75% of the drivers here know hand signals. You'd be amazed how many won't turn left on a green light without the arrow. I get so frustrated when I am behind someone in the left hand turn lane, the left green ARROW goes out but the big green light stays on, no oncoming traffic and they don't know they can go without an ARROW... I automatically assume that if I am not first in line when that happens I will be stuck there for a cycle.

So I figure I better POINT in the direction I am going to go.

I am serious. I know that the arm out and elbow up means right turn. I doubt 75% of the drivers here know hand signals. You'd be amazed how many won't turn left on a green light without the arrow. I get so frustrated when I am behind someone in the left hand turn lane, the left green ARROW goes out but the big green light stays on, no oncoming traffic and they don't know they can go without an ARROW... I automatically assume that if I am not first in line when that happens I will be stuck there for a cycle.

So I figure I better POINT in the direction I am going to go.
Which is also why I have a loud horn. Mirrors are a must as well

Back