70cc gas scooter pocket bike parts boost bottle

No one ever said they didn't believe you, calm down.

I weigh in at 21 stone and I don't do any training.

You can make your bike go any speed you want, just be ready to pick up the pieces, as I guarantee it will frag very soon.

speeds

"NO NO IMPOSSIBLE YOU MUST BE STONED PISSED AND HIGH".
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL LOL LOL :D :D
sorry about that.

theres nothing more annoying :censored: than someone telling you or insinuating that your a liar.
look at the mods i have done.
i am running a 32 tooth sprocket , it hits 40 mph with ease.
i must admit hitting 50 mph is a problem as the gearing is a tad high for the power the engine is producing at the moment.
i need aprox 1-2 more hp and i am happy, but the only way is to start messing with the engine its self.
i wonder if people know there is a bhp diffrence between 39cc and 70cc

thanks for backing me up. :D :D :) :)
1567_Picture_069_2.jpg

your right

Yes your right I will probably hold the honors for the shortest living engine, its just finishing its first tank and when I fitted the reed valve I could see the piston , signs of wear already.
I know I know but I am impatient and looking forward to fitting a Japanese piston. LoL.

Phil why not use a larger engine? Say like a Kawasaki or something like that? There is plenty of 100-120cc engines that will hit the HP you want.

140129141127 ebay# and its 4 cycle :)

i see your point

Ok you got me there.
I have built everything from motor bike powered kit cars , go karts and a jet engined powered van.
I do get a little carried away.
All my projects run into thousands of pounds and then I get bored or move on to something else.
Like now I have 100s of ideas of what to do next.
This project was just a bit of fun as I bought the mountain bike 3 years ago and it was going to waste to I thought I will fit a engine to it as the kits are so cheap.

they range from 400. to 1300. 8)
the one I love is
RATED AT OVER 8 HORSE
POWER THIS MOTOR WILL
BOLT DIRECTLY TO ALL
CHINA MADE ORIGAMI
STYLE POCKET
BIKESINCLUDES DELORTO
STYLE CARB SET WITH
FILTER AND INTAKE
MANIFOLD. and its 415.00

Back