70cc gas scooter pocket bike parts boost bottle

Picks of the install would be very cool, please keep us updated on any issues you encounter with the boost bottle. Thanks for the update.

keith, there has been some question about the price discrepancy between your website and ebay...i suggest you consider making a post in "buy/sell/trade" with a no-nonsense arrangement/offering for MBc members. this way we can be assured of the best price you offer without a lot of hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok in answer to your questions. First the price is 16.95 per boost bottle. You can usally get 2 bottles at the same shipping cost of 4.60 if you purchase thru our site. Ebay prices are actually the same but we dont offer combined shipping. So $5.99 plus 14.60 shipping. Remove 10.00 from shipping call it a handling fee if you want. I call it the real price of the boost bottle. 6.99 plus 10.00 equals 16.99 and the remaining 4.60 is actual shipping costs. Ebay fees are getting expensive and every time I list a auction it costs me .80 cents. If I sold the bottle for 16.95 and 4.60 shipping ebay would charge me 1.20 per listing plus higher final value fees. Not to mention I dont sell every auction I list. My ebay fees as of now are already over 250.00 a month and would only be much higher if I did it the other way. If I were to switch the way Im doing things them I would have to raise my prices even more. Im trying to keep prices down for you the consumer. Im not going to coment on your other coment other then to say i was sharing pictures. Yes theres links to other pages. Sorry I dont spend more time here but Im buisey making boost bottles for guys like ANDYVILLE who was waiting on his kit cause we were behind on orders.

thanks for the candid explaination :)

the other comment was between you and i (edited out) and has been addressed. again, thank you :cool:

Back