70cc gas scooter pocket bike parts boost bottle

D

dave1490

has anyone tryed these,and do they work?i have read mixed reviews on this.any idea,s thanks

I'd pass on it. Read the first review..."Holy crap it works!!"

Do a Google on it and read what's out there.

just a heads up for all the new people we have coming in...if you're an ebay'er, using the ebay searchbox (at the top of our site) once a month means MBc gets a few cents if you buy anything during the next 30 days.

ebay item number: 320117197993

tom uses the money from that and the google ads to pay for the MotoredBikes.com tank stickers & postage. if you haven't yet, email http://motoredbikes.com/misc/contact with your username & mailing addy, and get some MBc stickers on that motoredbike today 8)

dave1490, wavygravy was just telling me how the thing works (he's a pocketbike nut)...i think it may have some benefit, not as much as a reed, but some. maybe it won't work without a reed. i'm sure wavy'll have something to say when he sees the topic.

boost bottle

i ordered mine 3 weeks ago but its got to travel to liverpool in the uk.
i have also orderd a better carb to go with it. if i can not reach 50mph i will have to port the engine and stuff the crank, fit a reed valve and am done.
with a bit of hope.
what is the fasted speed GPS for one of these engines. mine is 41 mph.
need more.

You're mad philcred and it's GMT-8 here in the PST zone. Are those the pints talking? :D

I have stuffed racing outboard engines with cork...even the underside of the piston head above the wristpin boss.

Best of luck on hitting the metric ton-up of 100 klicks (62mph).

Long live the Ace Cafe, The59Club and the ton up Rockers. :cool:

Boost bottle sounds cool

I have a tunable expansion chamber for a 2 stroke. I am sure you can do the same for the intake. I have hit 38mph flat out. I have hit over 40 going down a hill. That is with a 36T and a stock motor. plenty fast for me on a bicycle. Enjoy the ride....

Re: boost bottle

philcred said:
what is the fasted speed GPS for one of these engines. mine is 41 mph.
need more.

I got one up to 124 mph, I dropped it off the side of the parking garage.
:devilish:
:LOL:

reed valve and carb

i have fitted everything i intended to do but having problem reaching my 50 mph.
i have tuning problems the head needs to be ported to make the reed more efficient.
it sounds like you dont believe the speed of my bike.
i will soon post a video with all the proof you need .
i can peek at 46mph at the moment, i have hit 50+ down hill and to make things more unbelievable for you i do a spot of training and weigh a tad over 16 stone as you will see very soon.

philcred , I've gotten mine upto 43-44mph before on level ground and thats with little mods

Back