72V 3000W Cyclone Electric and Gas Generator Build (SBP kit) - Three Phase Dev

bakaneko

Sorry for the spam and delay. I've been busy with new jobs and school. You know you just don't want to do anything after a long day of work and just be a vegetable in front of the TV or computer. But anyway, I would like to say I hate chains, chains, chains. Again, since I am so busy or tired, I hate working on my bike to adjust the chain that is why I bought an electric motor to not do that... Hub motor probably better for real lazy people that just dont want to be bother.

And, onto the update, I will buy the major components tonight - 2 stroke 25cc engine, 400-500W generator, step up converter and get moving to finish this build. I do have a few other things I want to talk about regarding electric bikes in the cold and what not but I'll save that for later. Here is a rough schematic of what I will do. Let me know if you see a major flaw.

Based on work from others and tutorial from Creative Channel on YouTube. Also, if that step up from 20-24V to 83V is too much I will swap out the bike to my 36V 500W rear hub motor to test and perfect and then later switch to a 52V system on a 1000-1500W hub motor.

Attachments