76 MPH Huffy

Yeah, I meet this guy. He's crazy to ride that death trap at speeds of 75mph

That my friend is a genuine Dr. Kevorkian assisted suicide machine with gears and next to no brakes...lol.

No front brake and just a rear rim brake...RIP...lol...lol.

In the video he says he had to modify the chain stay (frame) so the chain would clear
I saw how he modified the chain stay he just cut a piece of the chain stay tubing out and didn't weld to reinforce it.

That's why I say he's Crazy Besides having no brakes

Well, the instructions that came with my second engine kit say to drill a hole through the downtube for a 3-bolt universal engine mount adapter if the tube is oversize.......
Which, of course, means it's aluminum, but hey, who needs structural integrity at 75 mph on a bike built for maybe 25.....

Well, the instructions that came with my second engine kit say to drill a hole through the downtube for a 3-bolt universal engine mount adapter if the tube is oversize.......
Which, of course, means it's aluminum, but hey, who needs structural integrity at 75 mph on a bike built for maybe 25.....
Oversized downtubes don't mean aluminum. Example... the Kent Sea Change has a 2" downtube and it's all steel.

Oversized downtubes don't mean aluminum. Example... the Kent Sea Change has a 2" downtube and it's all steel.
Wonder why they would need to supersize steel tubes...
(Qwant search...)
Ah, I see: It's the $ 98 special from FEMA-Mart.
That explains it.
The question now becomes: is that really steel ?
See, I have these two hamster hide & slide buildings - currently in use for rescue mice - that were advertised on SlimeAzon (when I still bought from them, now over 2 years ago) as 'wood', made in guess where and there is NO WAY that material is wood, at least not any wood grown on planet Earth. It's more like some form of plasticized fiber board. Your tooth paste tube contains more wood than those do.
Ergo, unless the Kent SeaChange is super heavy, it ain't steel.

Men's beach cruiser style Aluminum bikes usually weigh 25 lbs and Steel bikes usually weigh 45 - 50 lbs

Back