79 cc predator clutch

Expensive, at least for someone like me, redneck racing said he was trying to save a few bucks also
Durability and dependability, not to mention a clutch that stays locked in upper RPM to allow engine braking. I just came back to see how things were shaking out on this Forum.

Tom
Hi Tom and welcome to the forums...I understand both @redneckracing674 as well as @GW's Motorized when they mention the cost factor, at least for them, as they are still in their teens and do not have a whole heck of a lot of bucks to play with like us old farts...(I am only 4 years younger than you are)...lol...I would even have to try and save up for more expensive Items because I am not getting any richer in my retirement on my monthly Social Security deposits...lol...lol.

I really liked seeing your URL link for the Sportsman cetrifugal though as it does have more bang for the buck and would prove more rugged and reliable than the cheaply made alternatives that are available on the market at the moment...lol.

Ps...They may only be teenagers but they are pretty sharp when it comes to building things like these bikes and know how to adapt things when something isn't an exact fit...Like mostly anything we have to build with that is...lol...They have some pretty good skills and abilities going for them.

I'm just the moderator here in Alamogordo, New Mexico Tom, Anton in Australia bought the forum back in 2012 and is our administrator.

You never will need a credible excuse to be here, you are more than welcome...Your still riding and building at 72 so I am certain you have much to add to the brain trust of the forums.

Ps..."Brain Trust" did I say???...lol...There are days I think I'm flatlining into full fledged brain dead...lol...lol.

Nice boardtracker style bike you built there.

Not a boardy Damien, it's a Sportsman Flyer 80 set up for the road.
Currently I am macking a custom engine mount to vertically position a 79cc Predi onto the frame of a huffy, and junking out all the BB junk.

Tom

Back